Underground Core Drill
The UX800 is a logic-control medium-depth underground coring drill with world-class advanced technology of the industry. The drill is compact design and modular arrangement to meet specific needs of operating conditions. The unique positioning mechanism if easy for setting up and capable of drilling in all angles, from vertically up to vertically down.
- The compact chuck-type rotation unit provides torque, speed, reliability and performance. The integrated gearbox is fully variable-control offering increased controllability.
- The rod holder, fully synchronized with the chuck, is operated by a hydraulic cylinder and a long-life gas spring ensuring high holding force and quick operation.
- The control panel is pilot-hydraulic-control design equipped with user-friendly interface and monitoring gauges. The buttons and knobs are well crafted for hand comfort and operation accuracy providing excellent ergonomic control of the rig, as well as improved safety and productivity.
- E-stop buttons on the control panel and the drill rig ensure urgent system shutoff against accidental situations.
- The feed frame is projected by a full-length guard which is easy for manual positioning at any of the several retaining points.
Specifications for UX800
|UX1000||Siemens Electrical Motor|
|Power rate||75 KW|
|Drilling depth||1200m (B)|
|Type of rotation head||Gear-driven transmission + Chuck|
|Max rotation speed||1200 RPM|
|Max torque||1800 Nm|
|Max feeding force||89 KN|
|Max pullback force||89 KN|
|Wire line winch||1200m capacity (5mm)|
|Rod holder||Gas spring|
|Working weight||2200 Kg|