Underground Core Drill
The UX1000 is a logic-control deep-hole underground coring drill with world-class advanced technology of the industry. The drill is compact design and modular arrangement to meet specific needs of operating conditions. The unique positioning mechanism if easy for setting up and capable of drilling in all angles, from vertically up to vertically down.
- The classic Canadian-origin B15 rotation unit provides expectation for outstanding reliability and performance. The integrated gearbox is two-speed and fully variable-control with independent lubrication offering increased controllability and longer service intervals.
- The rod holder, fully synchronized with the chuck, is operated by a hydraulic cylinder and a long-life gas spring ensuring high holding force and quick operation.
- The control panel is pilot-hydraulic-control design equipped with user-friendly interface and monitoring gauges. The buttons and knobs are well crafted for hand comfort and operation accuracy providing excellent ergonomic control of the rig, as well as improved safety and productivity.
- E-stop buttons on the control panel and the drill rig ensure urgent system shutoff against accidental situations.
- The feed frame is projected by a full-length guard which is easy for manual positioning at any of the several retaining points.
Specifications for UX1000
|UX1000||Siemens Electrical Motor|
|Power rate||90 KW|
|Drilling depth||1200m (B)|
|Type of rotation head||Gear-driven transmission + Chuck|
|Max rotation speed||1200 RPM|
|Max torque||2300 Nm|
|Max feeding force||89 KN|
|Max pullback force||89 KN|
|Wire line winch||1200m capacity (5mm)|
|Crawler track||Optional (radio control)|
|Working weight||2500 Kg|
UX1000 working at site, Yunnan, Oct 2021
Click arrow or D-click video to expand >>
Check more information with AMMEX representatives.