Surface Core Drill
The CX800 is a top-drive core drill rig for medium-depth drilling tasks. The drill is compact-design and highly-maneuverable for worksite setup and transportation. The well-designed hydraulic system and the high-standard working units ensure efficiency for various drilling challenges.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly control panel — enables the operator to work on ground level with all flexibilities to ensure productive drilling.
- Foldable telescopic mast — provides easy set-up for working while being compact size for transportation.
- Hydraulic levelling jacks — make the rig easy to set up. Radio control for jacking is available as optional feature.
- Top-drive rotation head — offers high expectation for performance and reliability.
- Weight-lock hydraulic rod holder — provides fast action of rod clamping, improved reliability and reduced service need.
- Radio control crawler track — offers mobility and safety.
Specifications for CX800
|Powerpack||Cummins 4BT Diesel Engine|
|Power rate||120 KW|
|Drilling depth||800m (B)|
|Type of rotation head||Top-drive|
|Max rotation speed||1200 RPM|
|Max torque||1200 Nm|
|Max feeding force||56 KN|
|Max pullback force||108 KN|
|Wire line winch||1200m capacity (5mm)|
|Crawler track||Heavy-duty, radio control|
|Working weight||5500 Kg|
CX800 demo upon customer visit to AMMEX factory, May 2022
Click arrow or D-click video to expand >>
Check more information with AMMEX representatives..