Surface Core Drill
The CX1600 fully represents world-class advanced technology of exploration core drilling equipment. The drill features a long-stoke direct feed system, a telescopic feed mast, an auto-sliding head and a powerful main winch. The well-designed hydraulic system and the high-standard working units ensure efficiency for various drilling challenges.
- Canadian-origin Christensen rotation unit and Funk Gearbox achieving fast running speed with high torque output.
- Powerful Main Hoist works efficiently and reliably offering accurate control on hoisting speed and braking safety.
- New telescopic mast with auto raising, extending and dumping functions offers easy setting up for both working and transportation process.
- Updated hydraulic rod holder with weight-lock function provides fast action of rod clamping, improved reliability and reduced service need.
- Radio control crawler track offers enhanced mobility and safety.
Specifications for CX1600
|Powerpack||153 KW Diesel Engine|
|Drilling depth||1600m (B)|
|Rotation head||4-speed transmission + Chuck|
|Max torque||5500 Nm|
|Max pullback force||138 KN|
|Main hoist||120 KN fullback force|
|Crawler track||Heavy-duty, radio control|