Surface Core Drill
The CX1000 is a compact-design high-maneuverable core drill suitable for medium-depth drilling tasks. The drill reflects industry-edge advanced technology of exploration core drilling equipment. The well-designed hydraulic system and the high-standard working units ensure efficiency for various drilling challenges.
- Ergonomic and user-friendly control panel — enables the operator to work on ground level with all flexibilities to ensure productive drilling.
- Foldable telescopic mast — provides easy set-up for working while being compact size for transportation.
- Hydraulic levelling jacks — make the rig easy to set up. Radio control for jacking is available as optional feature.
- Top-drive rotation head — offers high expectation for performance and reliability. Chuck type head is available as optional feature.
- Weight-lock hydraulic rod holder — provides fast action of rod clamping, improved reliability and reduced service need.
- Radio control crawler track — offers mobility and safety.
Specifications for CX1000
|Cummins 4BT Diesel Engine
|Type of rotation head
|Gear-driven transmission + Chuck
|Max rotation speed
|Max feeding force
|Max pullback force
|Wire line winch
|1200m capacity (5mm)
|Heavy-duty, radio control
CX1000 demo upon customer visit to AMMEX factory, May 2021
Click arrow or D-click video to expand >>
Check more information with AMMEX representatives..